The Language Tables provide an opportunity to gather, converse in either Arabic, Hebrew, or Turkish, and learn about the rich culture of these languages. Speakers of all abilities are welcome in this informal setting, and we encourage the broader Northwestern community of students, faculty, and staff to take advantage of the opportunity to practice speaking the language.
- Wednesday, November 1, 12:15-1:15, University Hall 101
- Please check back for additional dates.
- Monday, October 2, 4:00-5:00, Kresge 2305
- Tuesday, October 17, 12:00-1:00, Kresge 2430
- Friday, November 3, 2:00-3:00, Kresge 2325
- Tuesday, November 14, 5:00-6:00, Kresge 2430
- Thursday, October 12, 12:30-1:30, Kresge 4531